Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body. It is a key component of Traditional Chinese Medicine. There are many diseases and disorders that can be treated with Acupuncture such as neurological disorders, energy disruptions and physical dis-ease in the body.
Due to the extreme stress and strain we’re under…
All of us are looking for ways to feel better, move more freely and remain healthier longer in life. There are many diseases or disorders for which acupuncture has been tested in controlled clinical trials and reported in recent literature to be useful and productive.
This form of Acupuncture combines the wisdom of traditional Chinese acupuncture with specialized facial acupuncture to help you look and feel healthy and rejuvenated. It is a type of non-surgical face lift, the truest form of anti-aging medicine because it works internally bringing oxygenated blood to the face which will optimize your health while simultaneously enhancing the appearance of your skin.
Cosmetic Acupuncture has been proven to stimulate collagen and elastin.
- Reduces fine lines and diminishes the appearance of larger wrinkles.
- Minimizes eye puffiness, double chins and jowls by altering the bodies water metabolism.
- Improves lymphatic and blood circulation to the face which balances skin moisture.
- Tightens pores.
- Diminishes acne resulting from hormone imbalances.
- Erases years off the face, returning your appearance to youthful glow.
Benefits of Acupuncture:
- Headache and migraine pain.
- Joint pain caused by inflammation.
- Nausea and similar symptoms resulting from morning sickness.
- Post-operative pain.
- Allergy relief.
- GI disorders.
- Addiction related issues.
- Helpful in combatting depression, mental fatigue, anxiety and stress.
- Eczema and other skin conditions.
- Respiratory disorders.
- Nerve disorders such as shingles.